Friendship Camp 2017
WDSF Athletes Commission Friendship Camp July 11-13, 2017 By the athletes, for the athletes
Why is ours different?
• 100% non profit!
• Our camp is free!
• We are only doing group lessons. So everyone is active all day long.
• Our camp is based on volunteers that want to help reconnect the dancers.
• Our camp is supported by the WDSF presidium and run by the WDSF Athletes Commission.
• We will introduce the dancers to the other forms of dances including Breakin’ which is now on the Olympic program in 2018.
• All dancers will be dancing/eating & sleeping in the same venue creating a sense of belonging to all.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be a part of creating something new and joining an ever split dancing community.
Friendship – Without that, we have nothing.